Volunteering with Rapid Fire is a great way to make new friends, to connect with other people in the local arts scene, and to support local theatre.
Without its large group of volunteers, Rapid Fire wouldn’t be able to produce any of its weekly shows or yearly festivals. Volunteers play an integral part in all of Rapid Fire’s operations, whether they’re helping to run the box office, taking tickets from patrons as they enter the theatre, or selling refreshments and candy in concession.
If you’re interested in volunteering with Rapid Fire Theatre please complete the form below and Rapid Fire’s Volunteer Coordinator will get in touch with you via email. You may also contact the Volunteer Coordinator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To show its appreciation for all that they do, Rapid Fire offers its volunteers:
- Complimentary admission into each show at which they help out
- Discounted rates on Rapid Fire’s professionally-led improv workshops
- A complimentary membership card (for tickets at a discounted price)
- Equal share in Rapid Fire’s swag giveaways (e.g. t-shirts, toques, buttons)
- Exclusive party invitations to Rapid Fire Theatre events
- Provincially-recognized alcohol service training at absolutely no cost
- Work experience and letters of reference
- An invitation to attend and to vote at Rapid Fire’s annual general meeting
Volunteering with Rapid Fire can pay off in other ways too: over the years, a number of volunteers have gone on to become actors, musicians, and technicians within the company. Many volunteers are now even members of Rapid Fire’s board-of-directors!